Monday, January 6, 2014

It's been a cold winter....and a busy season!

Life for our family has been busy.  I have had the opportunity to shoot some wonderful families, however, not near as many as I would like.  I still have so many shoots to make up for from before the holidays.  Anyway, family time has been good.  It has been cold here in STL, in fact, the new year brought us in the negatives.  Today's high was -6 with a windchill making it feel like -35.  Let's just say that I haven't spent much time behind the lens within the four walls of our home.  I did snap some pictures of the snow late last year, so I will post those.  I am looking forward to spring when the temps warm up and I can get back outdoors and shoot!  It's going to be great.  In the meantime, I will be snapping pictures here and there in hopes of sharpening my skills.  Enjoy a few winter shots!






No comments:

Post a Comment